Location: Marquette, Michigan
UP Health System (UPHS), a Duke Lifepoint Hospital in Marquette, Michigan (on Lake Superior) is growing with the addition of two employed, full-time BC/BE Family Medicine Physicians strengthening our established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Join a large team of BC Family Medicine Physicians and Residents
- Outpatient only practice with consultative clinic call and rotating evening coverage
- Target patient per day average of 21
- Supported by dedicated teams of LPNs, CMAs and clerical staff
- Family Medicine is a teaching facility of Michigan State University, with Family Medicine and Behavioral Health Residents rotating through, along with learning experiences for PA, NP, RN and LPNs from various learning facilities
Recruitment Package may include:
* Above MGMA median compensation + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
UP Health System - Marquette, a 222 all private bed Duke LifePoint hospital opened its doors in 2019. Major services include its Heart Institute, Cancer Center, Brain and Spine Center, Behavioral Health, Weight Loss Center and Women's and Children's Center. As the regional referral hospital, we provide care in 65 specialties and subspecialties
Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts.
But we are more than just our facilities and the services we provide. We are a unified front invested in our region's overall well-being.