Location: Galax, Virginia
Twin County Regional Healthcare is seeking a Internal Medicine physician to assume an existing, successful, busy practice in quaint Hillsville, Virginia. The current physician is well-respected and extremely patient-focused, so the ideal candidate will embody a patient-centered approach to the provision of primary care and will be comfortable working alongside Advanced Practice Providers.
- Full-time and part-time employment options
- Average of 20-25 patients per day
- Guaranteed base salary for the term of the agreement
- wRVU production bonus
- Attractive sign on bonus
- Sign by July 1, 2023 and receive an additional $15,000 sign on bonus
- Monthly APP supervision stipend
- Relocation package up to $10,000
- Medical debt assistance of $20,000 per year + FREE consultation with Navigate Student Loans
- Residency stipend
Twin County Regional Healthcare (TCRH) is located in Galax, Virginia, which is in the center of the Twin Counties of Grayson and Carroll in Southwest Virginia. TCRH is a 141-bed facility that includes acute care, ambulatory care and emergency services. TCRH is considered a rural hospital that serves a large Medical population, as well as, a total population of approximately 60,000. We operate within a 100-mile radius.
Located in southwestern Virginia, Galax is the gateway to the Blue Ridge Mountains. From hiking to shopping in the quaint downtown area to the largest Old Time Bluegrass Fiddler's Convention, it truly is "The Best Pick".