Location: Jerome, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System is currently seeking BC/BE Family Medicine non-surgical OB physician to join our collegial, patient focused, and multidisciplinary team in Jerome, ID. This group is currently comprised of four physicians and three APP's with MA and LPN support. Our family medicine providers care for people of all ages--from babies and children to teens and adults. Diagnose and treat most medical issues, from infections and sprains to diabetes and asthma, with preventive care specialization.
- Highly competitive guaranteed base salary with potential production and quality incentives;
- Generous recruitment incentives could include sign on bonus, student loan repayment, training stipend and relocation;
- Hospital employed with great benefits, retirement, malpractice, vacation and CME allowance;
- Medical education opportunities teaching med students and residents;
- State of the art facilities, equipment and excellent work life balance.
WHY ST. LUKE'S?
St. Luke's Health System is Idaho's largest employer and most awarded health system, with a medical staff of over 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Made up of eight hospitals around central and southern Idaho, we are proud to be the only locally owned and operated, physician-led, not-for-profit health system in the state. St. Luke's has been awarded as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country for the eighth consecutive year, designated by Truven Health Analytics. We are committed to providing high quality patient care and positively impacting the lives of those in our community. St. Luke's enjoys an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior healthcare organization.
St. Luke's recognizes has a focused effort to provide value-based care and understands that because prevention is of the upmost importance, care coordination is essential. Within St. Luke's Health System, new processes are making it easier for providers to connect patients with resources that will allow them to live healthier lives. St. Luke's Health Partners serves value-based patients through a coordinated network of supporting staff. Clinicians and others within the network work together to track progress or watch for problems that need to be addressed and review data to identify areas where patients may need help.
St. Luke's Strategy 2020 puts forth our vision for the future. It is St. Luke's three-year strategic plan, and accounts for the strong foundation on which we are building and our understanding that we have a responsibility to evolve so we can meet the needs of our communities for the next 100 years.
Strategy 2020 is how we plan to get from where we are today to where we must be for those we serve, and to fulfill our vision to be the community's trusted partner in providing exceptional, patient-centered care.
Together with our communities and community partners, we will:
- Evolve - We will transform how we work to deliver on population health by improving outcomes and lowering costs.
- Earn Trust - We will be our communities' preferred provider by delivering coordinated, affordable and accessible care.
- Engage - We will be a trusted partner as we work with our neighbors and friends to support healthy communities.
ABOUT TWIN FALLS
- Just under two hours from Boise, best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures.
- Enjoy whitewater rafting, skiing, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge, with year round activities during our distinct four seasons.
- Thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a preferred location for food science, production and processing companies.
- Low crime rate, good schools and endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Tracey Cooper via email: email@example.com or phone: 208.814.0656
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls | Perrine Bridge | Shoshone Falls | Snake River Canyon Rim Trails | Dierkes Lake | Idaho Heritage Museum | Herrett Center for Arts and Sciences | Orpheum Theatre | Faulkner Planetarium | Twin Falls Parks and Rec | Twin Falls Golf Club | Farmer's Market | Pomerelle Ski Resort | Balanced Rock | City of Rocks | Thousand Springs | Magic Valley Symphony | Sawtooth National Forest
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.